Care Tips from Beeswax & Butterfly Kisses by Robin
- Wait at least 12 hours after initial set or refills before getting lashes wet.
- Avoid oily products close to your lash line as oils may decrease the strength of the adhesive.
- Use the extension-safe cleanser provided to remove eye makeup.
- Avoid excessive rubbing, brushing or touching of the extensions
- Applying mascara is strongly discouraged and if refill appointments are kept regularly there should be no need to use it.
- Avoid activities like hot yoga, saunas or mystic tanning booths for at least 48 hours after initial set or refills.
- It is imperative to your eye health that your eyelashes and lash line are kept clean, please do not avoid cleansing these areas.
- Refills are only recommended every two weeks to avoid an increased chance of hypersensitivity to adhesive fumes.
- If redness, itching or swelling appear in or near your eyes, please take Benadryl (dosed per package labeling) and call or text (318) 564-4824 promptly for removal.
Beeswax & Butterfly Kisses by Robin